What is Level 10
The name ‘Level 10 Muslimah’ is inspired by the concept of the ‘Level 10 Life’—a term coined by Hal Elrod in his book, Miracle Morning.
My first encounter with this concept was when I started bullet journaling in 2016. I took this concept for myself and applied it both for my Deen and Dunya goals. Not only did the term resonate with me personally, but it was also, I realized, exactly what I had envisioned for my ideal client to be able to achieve.
Creating a Level 10 Life begins with self-assessment, which takes one on a journey of self-discovery and self-awareness, that results in acquiring resilience and contentment in any desired area of life.
Level 10 is a 360° holistic way of life.
It is going beyond planning to take inspired actions in order to create a life that’s pleasing to Allah ﷻ.
Who is a Level 10 Muslimah?
- A woman who is discovering contentment.
- A woman who is prepared to dive deep into her self-awareness.
- A woman who realizes that she is a work in progress and sets herself on a continual quest to improve herself.
- A woman who isn’t afraid to use her fears to accelerate herself in the direction of growth.
- A woman who stumbles and falls yet trusts herself to get back up again.
- A woman whose aim is NOT to accomplish perfection, but to embrace her imperfections, all the while loving and respecting her own self as part of Allah’s creation.
- A Muslimah that strives to remain on the Straight Path (Sirat al mustaqeem) amidst the detours that crop up in life.
- A Muslimah dead set on a journey towards leading a stellar life that’s pleasing to Allah ﷻ
And by those terms, I believe that you, me, and every other woman on this planet has the potential to be a Level 10 Muslimah.