Who is a Level 10 Muslimah
- A woman who is on an exploration of spiritual contentment.
- A woman who is prepared to deep-dive into her self-awareness.
- A woman who realizes that she is a work in progress and sets herself on a continual quest to improve herself.
- A woman who is growing and evolving moment to moment.
- A woman who stumbles and falls yet understands that getting back up again is the only logical direction of truth in how she experiences life.
- A woman who understands that she is a perfectly imperfect creation of her Rabb and embraces her imperfections turning them into opportunities of repentance.
- A Muslimah that strives to remain on the Straight Path (Sirat al mustaqeem) amidst the detours that come about in life.
- A Muslimah on a relentless journey towards leading a noble and righteous life that’s pleasing to Allah ﷻ.
And by those terms, I believe that you, me, and every other woman on this planet has the potential to be a Level 10 Muslimah.
What is Level 10?
The name ‘Level 10 Muslimah’ is inspired by the concept of the ‘Level 10 Life’—a term coined by Hal Elrod in his book, Miracle Morning.
My first encounter with this concept was when I started bullet journaling in 2016. I took this concept for myself and applied it both for my Deen and Dunya goals. Not only did the term resonate with me personally, but it was also, I realized, exactly what I had envisioned for my ideal client to be able to achieve.
Creating a Level 10 Life begins with exploring spiritual contentment in ones own experience of life, which takes one on a journey of self-discovery and self-awareness, that results in acquiring resilience and a deeper connection with Allah Azzawajal In Shaa Allah.
Level 10 is a 360° holistic way of life.
It is going beyond planning to take inspired action in order to create a life that’s pleasing to Allah ﷻ.